Britain’s Prince Charles’ corona test has also come back positive, making it the world’s largest person infected with the deadly virus.
A statement from the Clarence House confirmed that 71-year-old Prince Charles’ Covid-19 had been diagnosed.
The statement said that Prince Charles was in Quarantine in Scotland and had been found to have minor symptoms of the corona virus, but his health is good.
The statement said that the Duchess of Cornwall also had a Corona test which came out negative, meaning she was not affected by Corona, but on the advice of the government and medical experts, she is also in Quarantine at her home in Scotland with Prince Charles.
It is not possible to determine how Prince Charles was exposed to the Corona virus as he continued to perform his duties over the past few weeks, the statement said.
It may be recalled that Prince Charles had attended a dinner at his palace in London on March 12 for a series of fire-relief works in Australia.