Pakistani Talk Shows, Latest Pakistan News, Urdu News, Breaking News Pakistan

Government decides to provide loan to open 50,000 new retail shops

The federal government has planned to provide affordable goods and jobs to the public, under which 50,000 new retail stores (retail shops) will be opened in the country.

According to sources, the government has decided that loans of up to Rs 5 lac will be provided to the citizens for opening retail stores and 1500 retail stores will be opened immediately.

Sources say 60% of the items will be supplied by the Utility Stores Corporation to retail stores while the remaining 40% will be managed by the store owners themselves from the open market.

The government’s plan will provide direct employment opportunities to 50 thousand families.

Sources say that the process of finalizing the rashan card scheme is also in the final phase.

On the other hand, Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed utility stores to continue the relief package of Rs 7 billion after Ramadan.

Sources said that the Prime Minister was informed that utility stores need additional financial resources of Rs 8-10 billion, which the Prime Minister has also directed the concerned ministries to provide.

https://urdu.geo.tv/latest/213979-

Your Header Sidebar area is currently empty. Hurry up and add some widgets.