Gujarat: Police have received a post-mortem report of two British sisters found dead at home.
The bodies of two British sisters, Nadia and Maria, were found in a house in Gujarat yesterday, with the women’s family claiming that both died due to gas leakage.
According to the news, a post-mortem report of the two women has been received by the police, which has stated that the cause of death of both of them is suffocation.
Initial post-mortem reports said the bodies were taken to the hospital about 26 hours after death, with no signs of violence on both sisters’ bodies and neither had any swelling or bruising on their bodies.
The post-mortem report states that the cause of death of both sisters was asthma, and that poisoning was not shown in the gastrointestinal, lung and heart.