The dead bodies of two sisters found in Gujrat. The girls came from the UK.
The family believes that the girls died due to gas leakage.
Abdul Rahman, along with his family, had come to Mandi Mirpur, a village in Gujarat, a few days ago.
The family claimed that the incident happened on January 12, while Maria, 25, and 19-year-old Nadia had gone for bathing, killing both sisters after a gas leakage from geezer.
Police have recorded the statements of the family and after the initial investigation the two have been disposed of.
Police have sent samples of bodies to Lahore for laboratory tests.
Police say a case has been registered, and further action will be taken when the report arrives.