Pakistani Talk Shows, Latest Pakistan News, Urdu News, Breaking News Pakistan

5 dead in Quetta due to gas leakage

QUETTA: Five people of the same family were dead after gas infused in a house.

According to police, the bodies of the spouse and three children were found in a house in Saryab area of ​​Quetta.

Police say the family had burned gas heaters at night, and five people died while gas filling up in the house.

It is clear that due to heavy snow in Quetta these days it is extremely cold and the temperature has reached minus 6 degrees. However, to avoid the cold, gas heaters are used but leaving the heater in the room is very dangerous.

Your Header Sidebar area is currently empty. Hurry up and add some widgets.