Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Tuesday said that Pakistan has been fruitful in internationalizing the Kashmir issue despite India’s earnest attempts to shroud its mercilessness in the occupied valley.
Talking at the All Parties Kashmir Conference sorted out by PTI Punjab in Lahore, the foreign minister said that he would go with Prime Minister Imran Khan on his visit to Saudi Arabia on September 19.
“The Kashmir freedom movement has taken a new turn.”
He additionally related that after the parliamentary gathering, the issue of Kashmir had been perceived all inclusive, making it a global issue and 58 nations had bolstered Pakistan’s position on the issue on his ongoing visit to Geneva.
Indian SC ordered Modi govt ‘restore normality’ in occupied Kashmir
“India attempted to delay the gathering of the Security Council,” said Qureshi, including: “The Kashmir issue being internationalized was the greatest risk to India, and we have been fruitful in doing that.”
“Indeed, even the Chief Justice of India is requesting that Modi’s administration return Kashmir to regularity at the earliest opportunity,” said the foreign minister while quoting the announcement gone by India’s most elevated judge.
Expounding further, the minister said 50 British House of Commons members had composed letters supporting Pakistan’s position against India.
Nonetheless, he expressed disappointment over being not able to arrange a formal gathering with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), saying that it is extremely hard to mastermind a gathering with the OIC on the grounds that its individuals have numerous contentions among themselves.
Qureshi additionally repeated the brutish barbarousness happening in the occupied Kashmir since August 5, when Indian Occupied Kashmir (IOK) was deprived of its extraordinary status by the Modi-drove government.
Prior, the Indian Supreme Court had looked for a reaction from New Delhi and the involved Kashmir organization on a request trying to create National Conference pioneer Farooq Abdullah in front of the court.
It issued a notice to the Narendra Modi-drove government and furthermore fixed a consultation on September 30.