Meri Kahani Meri Zabani (Crime Show) on Samaa News – 27th January 2013

Watch Latest Online Meri Kahani Meri Zabani (Crime Show) on Samaa News – 27th January 2013

Dailymotion

Tune

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 7.5/10 (132 votes cast)
Meri Kahani Meri Zabani (Crime Show) on Samaa News - 27th January 2013, 7.5 out of 10 based on 132 ratings

16 Comments Leave your comment

1. Shah says:

The IRI survey was done in Pakistan by IPOR whose primary clients are PMLN, PMLQ and MQM. Major conflict of interest http://www.ipor.com.pk/clients/

2. AKKKK says:

Shahrukh jatoi ki story lag rai hy :D

3. marvi says:

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THE IDIOT BOYS KEEP PLAYING WITH GIRLS EVERYTIME
    AND BEING A GIRL I 'D LIKE TO SAY PLEASE GIRLS OPEN YOUR EYES & BRAIN AND THINK ARE YOU THROWING SAND TO YOUR FAMILY BY DOING THIS ALL.
    I MUST SAY ONE DAY THERE 'LL BE NOTHING LIKE THAT…

4. Randi says:

masooom mohabat hahaahahahahahaha

5. qadri says:

bachi expert ha date ki chikni ha maza aye ga is ko chusney ka

6. mir muhammad says:

very nice programe this is hapening every where

7. TheTruth says:

Very Good Episode. Islam ki taleemat per amal kar k hum apni life ko behtar karsakte hain. Islam may NaMehramo se Ijtanab ka Hukum kia khoob dia hai. We must follow Islam, either we are boys or girls.

8. Pk1 says:

A very nice one, every girl should learn a lesson from them

9. Kamran says:

hi there am from Glasgow UK and just wanted to say i love your programs .. its very sad to see how things happen in Pakistan… people cant trust there own familys etc people are sold on to other people…used and abused??……just hope Allah keeps everyone safe from problems and bad people.
    I will come to Pakistan soon and hopefully see if i can help any of these people or start something there that prevents things like these to happen

10. Rao Rizwan says:

girls ko trap karna bohat asan hai
    larka aur larki kabi bhi dost anhi ho sakte, in dono mein tisra shetan hota hai

11. Amir says: